Friday 31 May 2013

The Craft Company

I love baking, and I love any website that sells anything to do with baking. I was recently asked to review an item from The Craft Company website and I was overwhelmed by choice. I ended up in the recipe books section and came across a book called 50 Easy Party Cakes which caught my eye and I decided to choose.



The book itself has incredibly clear pictures and an array of cake decorating ideas with simple steps. I can't wait to try some of them, although I'm not sure if they'll be as good as the pictures!

The Craft Company itself has an incredible range of items including ingredients, decorations, and baking sets and I will definitely be purchasing from there again once we've got our own place and I can have an area for all my baking finds!

Where do you get your baking items from?

4 comments:

  1. So adorable!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a personal fake watches note, I have a sneaking suspicion that I’ll be in the minority when I say that it rolex replica will take some time before I can adapt to this new, arguably more refined Chronomat and feel comfortable with fake rolex uk saying goodbye to that charmingly, sometimes almost idiotically confident Chronomat 44. Because the Chronomat 44 felt like fake watches uk a contemporary watch that had been designed in the now for the now — as opposed to a “modern retro” mix-mash. But that’s for fake rolex another discussion.
    I have absolutely no doubt fake Breitling whatsoever that the new Breitling Chronomat B01 42 will prove to be extremely successful and that fake Omega it will make its owners very happy. The construction of the new Rouleaux bracelet will have to prove fake Hublot itself as a comfortable and durable design, but that we will only know for sure sometime later down the fake Cartier road.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...