Tuesday 18 September 2012

Things Are Changing! Busy Bee Alert!

I tend to do a lot more update posts as things seem to be changing all the time. I thought I'd do another little update as I'm super excited.

My Open University course finishes next month. I was going to do a degree, but I realised that studying isn't much fun for me and so I'm only going to finish off the year. At the end I'll (hopefully) have a Certificate in Business Studies which I'll be really happy with. The OU was a big experience for me, and there was lots of good and bad (feel free to ask any questions).

There are lots of plans from now until Christmas. On the 27th it's mine and Aiden's four year anniversary. Four years! We've been together since we were 16 so it's crazy to think how long we've been together. It's also his 21st in October so that's going to be a lot of fun. I've got lots planned which I won't blog about until after just incase (he says he reads my blog but I don't think he does!). There's also lots of other birthdays and a christening too!

Next year, I plan to move out of London. Eeeek. I might even consider going earlier but who knows yet? So plans for that are all happening at the moment. If any of you have any advice for moving house, changing jobs, and especially moving out of your parents home for the first time, please let me know! I'd also love advice on getting a flat for the first time, and your recommendations on how to do it. It's all new to me!

I also plan to get into baking and making soaps again. I'd love to start selling the soaps but there's a lot of initial costs and I don't really have the spare money yet. If anyone is interested though, let me know, as I'd love to know if it would be popular.

I think that's it! Life seems very busy and disorganised at the moment but I'm hoping it will all fall into place soon.

Hope you're all well!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...