Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Perfect Shade

For a very long time I have been lusting after the 'perfect pink' lipstick, and I think I have found it. Milly blogged about a new Topshop lipstick last week and as soon as I saw the photos I realised it was the exact colour I loved but could never quite describe. I found it impossible to take photos wearing it as I only use my Blackberry and the images wouldn't come out well but she has posted some great photos so do check out her post on it here.

The lipstick I am talking about is called Pillow Talk and is part of their limited edition Smoke and Mirrors collection for A/W 2011. It costs £9 which is a little more than their normal lipsticks which only cost £8, but I felt it was worth spending as I adored the shade. It's a soft pink which isn't too bright or too eye catching, just nice enough to stand out a little.


The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the packaging, I found a little too old fashioned for my liking but it does fall into their 70's theme. However, I do prefer their simple black and white packaging.

What's your favourite lipstick shade?

1 comment:

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...