Saturday 9 June 2012

Collection Blush Review

Collection (formerly Collection 2000) is a brand that I love. I find myself always browsing their little section in Boots, and occasionally I find myself buying a few things. One day, this blush caught my eye. I don't really have a large collection of blushes and it's only recently that I've started experimenting with different ones instead of just sticking to one or two.



I purchased Shade 02 which is called Bashful and it's a beautiful, natural colour which creates a lovely radiant glow which isn't too heavy, although it is buildable. I love that it is perfect for daytime wear and looks very natural. It also lasts all day, which is ideal as I hate reapplying make up. I believe there is a very fine shimmer, but it isn't noticeable on the skin - I think this just creates the radiance.

The pretty design on the blush disappears after a few uses, which was quite disappointing. However, I've learned not to expect these to last.


For just £2.99, you can't really go wrong - especially when there's a 3 for 2 offer.

What blushers would you recommend to add to my collection?

For more reviews on cheaper make up brands, visit (and maybe even follow?) my other blog.

x

1 comment:

  1. I have this but in the lighter pink shade, it doesn't show much as a blush but is a great highlighter!
    http://helloterrilowe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...