Tuesday 10 July 2012

NOTD | Juicy Jules

In a previous post, I talked about the false nails that I use. I thought I'd mention now that these are the nails that I have on in every NOTD post. I don't do many (although that may change!).


I did two coats of Nails Inc Denim which was free as part of their campaign with Diet Coke a while ago. They do these quite often so do keep an eye out because nails inc polishes are lovely, and although I would never pay £11 for one, I don't mind getting them on deals like that.


I then applied two coats of Juicy Jules. What I love most about this polish is that you can determnine yourself how much glitter you want. If you want something subtle, you can do one or two coats. If you want full on, in your face, glitter then keep applying coats until you get the amount you want.

Juicy Jules costs just £5, which I think is a pretty good price for the size. I don't think I'll be running out anytime soon.

x

3 comments:

  1. I love Juicy Jules! My favourite nail varnish for an accent nail with a few coats. I also agree that £11 is too expensive for a Nails Inc Polish, I don't think there is any difference in quality between Nails Inc and Models Own. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nails Inc, but I only get them when they're freebies too! These nails are so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, what a lovely colour :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...