Wednesday 22 August 2012

Favourite Perfumes

When it comes to "all time" favourites - I'm not a fan. This is usually because a week later, my favourites would be completely different. However, when it comes to perfumes, I've had these favourites for a while, and although you'll probably see a post like this in the future with different fragrances, I thought I'd do it anyway. So let's call this blog post, my favourite perfumes for now. :)


Tommy Girl - £12.25 for 30ml

This was the first perfume I ever wore, and it was a present from my dad. A few months ago, I saw it in Boots and luckily my boyfriend heard the very small hint I gave and bought it for my birthday. It's a relatively cheap fragrance but certainly doesn't smell like it. It has a light, fruity, floral scent and is perfect to wear on a daily basis.  It has what I call a 'clean' smell, and I couldn't recommend it enough.

Benefit Hooked on Carmella - £29.50 for 30ml

Normally, I prefer to receive fragrances for Christmas and my birthday, but this was an impulse buy as I received a sample and fell in love. The vanilla scent is absolutely gorgeous, and this probably will be an all time favourite. It's quite small considering you pay a lot but I love it so much, it is worth the money. A few sprays of this will last all night.

Lacoste Touch of Pink - £25.00 for 30ml

I think this is my 4th bottle. This fruity, summery scent is perfect for me, and I love wearing it throughout the summer. Whenever I wear it, it brings back a lot of memories, and the scent isn't too overpowering.

Dreams Unlimited - £15.00 for 50ml

Another fresh, floral, fruity scent that smells 'clean'. It has a slightly strong scent, but it's not overpowering. I read a review that it smelled 'aquatic' which fits it perfectly.

When it comes to reviewing pefumes, I'm not the best. I think it's very hard to define a smell in a blog post. However, I do recommend that you have a little smell of these next time you see them.

What's your favourite fragrances?

5 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop fragrances..Unlimited Dreams is the next on my list :-) Love Ect... is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you when you say that certain perfumes bring back memories!!! I find that quite weird but I love it all the same!!

    I have a perfume collection/favourites on my blog but I really love Vera Wang 'Princess' and Escada 'Moon Sparkle' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum used to use Lacoste Touch of Pink; it's such a pretty, girly fragrance :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chance by Chanel would have to be my all time favourite. Perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Benefit fragrances! I'm using Gina at the moment :)

    I'm doing a giveaway over at my blog if your interested :) Check it out here - http://jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...