Thursday 30 August 2012

Shoetastic - ECCO

When I was younger, I hated shoe shopping. Ask my mum, she refused to go with me because I was too fussy! I always wore basic pumps and it wasn't until a few months ago that I realised I really should broaden my collection. I am slowly buying more shoes, I now have sandals, boots and even heels. Being 5'8", I always felt too tall, so heels were a no-no. However, I have found lots of lovely shoes that aren't too high, and so I can easily wear them.
 
ECCO have created a new shoe called the Sculptured 65, and it is the perfect combination of fashion and comfort. There is nothing worse than going out and your feet causing you trouble.
 
 
The Low Cut Lace Boot is the perfect size heel for me, and what's best is that my feet feel comfortable the whole time. Inside it has a textile lining, a leather inlay sole covered with the ECCO Comfort FibreSystem, and a moisture-absorbent circulation system. Now this may not mean much to you, but it means all day comfort!
 
 
The boots go well with pretty much anything. I decided to team it with a black hearted and cream New Look Dress, a black bracelet and perhaps even a leather jacket to go on top. This would be perfect for a night out.
 
 
For a daytime look, I would wear it with my denim shirt and black leggings from H&M, and a bright lipstick.
 
What's great about these boots is that the list of outfits you could wear it with is endless. I also considered a chiffon shirt and a dark blue pair of skinny jeans.
 
What do you think would look best with these shoes? I'd love to see what you would wear them with. Also, don't forget to have a look at the full Sculptured 65 range on the ECCO website.

The ECCO Sculptured 65 line will arrive in stores by August 2012 in a shoe, boot and bootie style, with a variety of colours and in both leather and patent leather. The shoes are available in a range of sizes from EU 35-42.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about these too :) you can see the outfits I paired mine with here http://asliceofmylifewales.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/shoetastic-ecco.html

    They're super comfy aren't they? I wore them in the rain the other day and no water came through at all, lovely change in comparison to my usual Primark shoes lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post and I agreed with everything you said. Normally with heels my feet feel like they are dead after a few hours but these are lovely. :)

      x

      Delete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...