Tuesday 29 January 2013

Advertise Your Blog Here...

I have decided to start offering advertisement spots on my blog again. I did it a few times last year and I really enjoyed discovering new blogs and sharing them with my readers. Since I'm really throwing myself into my blog at the moment, I thought it would be an ideal opportunity for you to get your blog 'out there'.

What will be included:

- Your blog button in my sidebar (near the top) for a whole month, or two.
- A blog post mentioning your blog and what I love about it around the 15th of each month.
- Regular mentions on twitter. I can guarantee at least one a week but I will do it more often too.
- A special mention on my Facebook page.
- A follow from me. It's only fair!

If you're a shop or company you can still advertise and get all of these benefits (unless I can't follow of course!)

The cost will be just £5 for one month, and £8 for two months.

The spots will be offered on a first come first serve basis, and I will only have a maximum number of blogs selected as I think it's only fair that they get their own little spot and are not lost among hundreds of blog buttons.

If you have any questions, including about stats, etc. feel free to comment or tweet me (@ditzyglamour) or drop me an e-mail at jesswd18@hotmail.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...