[New Years Eve 2012]
1. I was born in 1992, making me 21 this June. Can't wait!
2. I'm a Gemini - I definitely have two personalities.
3. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16.
4. I met my boyfriend online, and it always raises people's eyebrows.
5. I used to live in London, I now live in Hampshire.
6. I am working in my dream job, although I really want to work my way up.
7. I get addicted to things very easily - throw my whole life into it then get bored a few weeks later. A few examples have been The Sims, entering competitions, starting many businesses (never actually got round to it), making soaps and candles (whole box of materials under my bed!).
8. I was anti-Apple products for many years. I now own an iPod, iPhone and iPad. Oops.
9. I worked at a shop on Oxford Street for two years.
10. I want to get a tattoo, but I'm too scared.
11. I have a scar on my right cheek from an operation to remove a cyst when I was 6.
12. Big spaces and small spaces both terrify me.
13. I am obsessed with The Big Bang Theory.
14. I won't buy boxsets of TV shows until they have finished. That's why I only have Only Fools and Horses, Friends, The Inbetweeners, Gavin and Stacey, and Sex and the City. Part of me can't wait for Big Bang to finish.
15. I want to have three children, but only if I can afford it.
16. I can only eat salad if it has Salad Cream on it.
17. I'm 5 ft 7.
18. I've seen Chris Brown, Take That, and The Script live in concert.
19. My first crush was Scott from 5ive. I had a picture of him in a frame and everything.
20. I already have names for my future son's, but have none for future daughters.
21. I hate being late so much that I normally end up being half an hour early.
22. My car is called Joey - he's my little munchkin.
23. I've climbed the Great Wall of China!
24. I speak to my mum and dad every day.
25. My iPad is called Peppa.