Sunday 7 April 2013

This Week #1

Finishing work at 7pm and coming out to daylight // Two treats for stopping biting my nails // What I won from Money Supermarket // Gnomes in Sainsburys // My new iPad background // Me and my baby brother who turned 16 yesterday
 
- This has definitely been a week of working hard and playing hard. Last night I went out for the first time in Portsmouth city centre with girls from work and had one of the best nights in ages. I'm feeling it today though!
 
- Week one of the two month spending ban and it's going well (apart from last night, but I did pre-drink and didn't spend a lot out!). I've started writing a wishlist for what I want to get when it's over, and I'm also rediscovering some old products that I've fallen in love with again.
 
- I'm off to London next week for my great grandad's funeral and to see my brother who is now 16 (making me feel way too old!). I'm looking forward to spending time with my family.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You have a really great blog ! I'm Sorry to hear about your Grandad. xx

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...