Monday 1 August 2011

July Favourites

Can you believe we are in August? Time sure is flying! Hopefully we'll have a month of sun. :) I normally try and mention a mixture of beauty products and make up but this month I've sort of been using the same things as last month, and so I'll be focusing on my make up favourites this month.



No7 Concealer Brush - I bought this on a whim when I had a spare £5 voucher and didn't know what else to buy and it would only cost £1 something (I think?) and it turns out to be one of my favourite brushes. It's soft, and applies so well. It makes applying concealer under the eyes much easier and I recommend this to everyone.

Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Explode - I got this in this month's Glossy Box (which I was impressed with!) and I adore this. The colour is perfect - one that I've wanted for a while, and it lasts a long time. Would I pay full price for it? Yes. :)

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - I mentioned another Falsies mascara in my June Favourites and hinted at a new favourite and this is it. It is the same but 'Black Drama' which makes lashes much more dark and much more false looking. I seriously love everything about it, except removing it, as it takes forever.

ELF Lipstick in 'Runway Pink' - This is my favourite lipstick ever. I'd never been a big fan of lipstick but since blogging I've ventured into trying some. I find it hard to find colours that suit me but I think this is ideal. It's a gorgeous light pink.



What are your July Favourites?

x

6 comments:

  1. oohh i have that no7 concealer brush, its excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illamasqua's Explode seems like such an amazing lip gloss color !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour of that elf lipsitck :)

    maddie xx
    http://vintagebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Runway Pink is one of my favorite things from ELF. I think it's an across-the-board flattering lipstick for lots of skin tones. So pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I love that maybelline mascara but I hate removing it!!! Its sooo black!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mascara is very good!! And i love your lipstick colour! :)

    P.s. U are Welcome to check out my fashion blog!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...