Tuesday, 5 July 2011
1. MUA Pressed Powder Shade 02. As you can see I've hit pan on this product due to excessive use. I adore this product, not only because it costs just £1, but because it applies amazingly, and lasts all day.
2. ELF Blush Candid Coral. I'd heard big reviews about ELF's blushers and I wasn't disappointed. This blush is the perfect shade for me, which is great because I normally don't purchase blushers online. If you haven't bought anything from ELF before you are missing out. They currently have free shipping with the code SHIPSHIPUK (for UK) or SHIPSHIPEU (for Europe). It ends tomorrow at 9.30am.
3. Maybelline Falsies mascara. This has been my must have mascara ever since it came out. It provides big thick lashes which I adore. If you want big, dark lashes, this is for you. However, recently I purchased their new Falsies mascara which I also love (review coming soon).
4. The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Revivier. You can read my review on this here, but it had to go in my June Favourites as I haven't stopped using it.
5. Urban Retreat Shaving Gel for Girls. I was sent this and a few other things by Beautique.com as a thank you for writing a post for them. I totally wasn't expecting anything, so it was a great surprise. I never normally use shaving gel but this is amazing. I will do a longer review of it soon. :)
What are your June Favourites?