Remember me? I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, and I haven't been able to read any blogs either. I feel like I never have the time and I always promise myself to make time but it just never seems to happen. It doesn't help that in order to get internet in my room I have to literally hang off the edge of my bed and so I tend to not go on the laptop for long anymore. But, I've really really missed blogging and generally just chatting to everyone so even if I don't get time to read all the blogs I used to, I'm definitely going to talk on Twitter much much more. A lot has happened recently so I thought I'd kick start my blogging return with a little update on what's been happening.
- Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my anniversary post. I had the most amazing weekend and I love the fact that we've made it to 3 years.
- I've finally got myself on a course at the Open University. The finance is all sorted and I start on November 1st. I'm a little nervous but also very excited as I've always loved Business Studies (which is what I'll be studying)
- Most of you know that when I took my theory test I chose to not tell anyone the date as I was too scared. Well I've booked my driving test and rather than hide it I've decided to let everyone know it's on the 24th November. I feel confident about everything but parking! Any tips would be the best help ever!
- My giveaway is still up and running with a chance to win a little box full of goodies. Click the image on the side to enter. No harm in a free entry ay?
- However, if you're looking to spend some money, then please take a look at my blog sale. I'm desperate to get rid of it all.
Have a lovely week.