- Hope you've all had a lovely week. This is the first week that I've felt properly proud of my blog. Yes, I loved it, but I feel like this week, all the hard work is starting to pay off and I'm really happy with the way things are going. This is down to all of you reading this right now - thank you for being so lovely on here and Twitter. :)
- There won't be any blog posts until at least Wednesday as I'm going to Cardiff to see Take That on Tuesday night! I am so so so excited! Anyone else seeing/seen them on their tour?
- I'm also really looking forward to turning 19 next Saturday. I don't really have anything planned for it, but I'm actually really excited about turning 19. I think it's going to be a good age!
- I've bought a fair few magazines recently, mostly because of the amazing freebies that come with. You all know about Glamour and Benefit, but also check out Company and Instyle, along with I think Red? There's so many! Definitely take advantage, I have.
- Blog of the week: I find myself always looking forward to Bee's posts. Her blog vivatramp is always full of inspiration and it was her who inspired me to create my 101 things in 1001 days list. Her blog will most definitely leave you feeling positive.
PS. Sorry for the short Sunday Ramble post this week. :)