New laptop and Filofax. Inside my new Filofax. Pretty flowers on mine and Aiden's walk. Hungry Horse menu (yummy).
- Funny fact. Every time (and I mean every single time) I have written one of these posts (except the first two), I have to go back and check what number I'm on. Okay, so it's not funny but it's a fact. How's everyone's week been? They seem to be going super fast lately, hmmm.
- First thing's first. What is up with Glossy Box?! Now I haven't seen what I've got yet as I'm at my boyfriend's so expect a longer post in the next week or two but I am seriously annoyed at how long it took to get delivered! Come on, it's almost July. I couldn't have praised Glossy Box more last month, but this month I'm less than happy. And why why why add delivery charges when your service is so
- This week I signed myself up to Style Journals. Now I wouldn't call my blog a fashion blog, but it clearly states "Anyone from any blogging platform can join as long as your blog is related to fashion and style in one way or another; that could be clothes, shoes, bags, nails, hair, beauty, photography, inspirational photos, fashion shows and models are just some examples." So I joined! Please help me out by clicking the little button at the top of my blog, and don't forget to sign up yourselves. There are also some amazing blogs on there.
- I crossed another thing off my 101 Things in 1001 Days list! (Number 46) On Tuesday, my dad took me to Comet to buy a new laptop for my birthday and I love it. My old laptop had no battery life and no sound, so I have spent most nights watching all you lovely Youtube ladies and walking around the house with my laptop!
- I noticed that I never seem to be on my laptop on Saturday's, therefore I tend to not schedule any posts for then either. So I decided that I'm going to have bloggers take over my blog every other Saturday (perhaps every Saturday in the future) I already have a few people interested and they are currently writing blog posts for me. If you are interested, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you. :)
- Blog of the week: Zoe is a lovely girl and her blog is just as lovely. I adore her cute layout and my favourite posts would have to be 'The Love List'. :)