Monday 9 May 2011

Fresh Start!

+ You may be getting a deja vu, or you may even be thinking "Oh no, she's only gone and started again!" I do apologise for changing my blog so much but this is it. I decided a new blog would be much easier. (For those of you who are new to my blog, my previous blog was called Away With The Fairies.) Any help with broadcasting on your own blogs or Twitter would be so so helpful.

+ I'm a little excited about a brand new blog, the down side is I have to start again on followers, but I'm sure all of my loyal readers will find me. :) A new blog is a bit like moving house, it's a bit nerveracking and stressful, but once your settled in, it feels just like home.

+ I hope you all enjoy the new blog, and I cannot wait to start blogging again!

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the new blog, re-followed :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah - Thank you lovely!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new design, it looks so contemprory.

    I was looking at your 101 things in 1001 days and you've inspired me to give it a go.

    peg x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...