Thursday 26 May 2011

Want To Get To Know Me Better?

I've seen this on one or two blogs (if you did it please let me know as I can't find who it was!) I thought I'd give it a go. I'm not sure how many people are interested in knowing more about me, but if you're anything like me, then you'll be a bit nosy and read it anyway! Feel free to do it yourself too!

About Me:

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it's Rayna. Don't laugh.
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Business Studies or Psychology.
3. What's your favourite drink?
I love Dr Pepper and Orange Juice (not together!) My favourite alcoholic drink would be Archers and Lemonade, yummy.
4. Favourite song at the moment?
It's got to be LMFAO - Party Rockers. Put's me in a good mood every time!
5. What would you name your children?
Boys: Dylan and Jamie. Girls: Still undecided!
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not at the moment but I hope to. I've just started skipping for 20 minutes a day so that must count.
7. Favourite book?
I love anything by Jodi Picoult, her books are amazing.
8. Favourite colour?
Pink. :)
9. Favourite animal?
Ducks! It sounds weird but I get so excited when they dunk their heads underwater and look all cute.
10. Favourite perfume?
Benefit So Hooked On Carmella. It is amazing!
11. Favourite holiday?
Hmm, either Turkey or China. Both great in different ways.
12. Have you graduated high school?
Yes.
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, but not as much as I'd have liked. I've been to France, Spain, Maderia, Turkey & China.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
I did German GCSE but I can't remember much of it.
15. Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother. :)
16. What's your favourite store?
Boots LOL.
17. Favourite restaurant?
Probably Nando's.
18. Do you like school?
Now I've left, there are certain things I miss, but I didn't particularly like it no.
19. Favourite Youtubers?
I don't have sound on my laptop so I don't watch many Youtubers! I know I need a new laptop...
20. Favourite movie?
I never really know this answer, at the moment I think it's He's Not That Into You, or maybe The Hangover, but only because I'm super excited about The Hangover 2...
21. Favourite TV show?
I love The Hunks! Seriously, it's my guilty pleasure. I also love The Graham Norton Show, he's hilarious.
22. PC or Mac?
PC. :)
23. What phone do you have?
I have a Blackberry. It's on it's last legs though.
24. How tall are you?
I'm 5 ft 8. :)

13 Personal Questions
1. What do you normally order at Starbucks?
A chocolate frappuccino or hot chocolate.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without?
My Topshop cropped denim jacket.
3. What's one thing most people probably don't know about you?
I had an operation to remove a cyst from my face when I was younger. I have a scar but it never ever bothers me.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die.
Have children.
5. What's one food you cannot live without?
Chinese (that counts as one food right?)
6. What quote or phrase do you live by?
There are millions. The biggest one would be 'Keep Calm & Carry On'. I even have a picture of it on my wall.
7. What do you like/dislike about the blogging community?
I like how there are so many people I now consider friends. I dislike anonymous people who decide to be horrible. It's not necessary.
8. What's your most listened to song on itunes?
*goes to check* The Script - For The First Time. Awww :)
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Casual. :)
10. Favourite number?
27. :)
11. Two hobbies?
Skipping Blogging and reading.
12. Two pet peeves?
One thing I hate is when parents put coke into a child's bottle! I know some parent's do it, but I really think it's so uneccesary and it makes me so angry! Another is when people barge into you like you're not even there. Being on Oxford Street at least 3 times a week makes me experience this a lot but it never fails to get me mad.
13. Guilty pleasures?
I love squeezing spots, and I get such a thrill when they come out, especially blackheads! Most of you are probably sick at the thought but I can't help it. My brother would probably kill me for putting this on the internet but he recently had an acne problem on his back (it's all sorted now, docs fixed it) but before that he had about a million blackheads on his back and one night he let me get them all, I was in heaven! Lol please don't unfollow me because I'm weird

x

1 comment:

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...