- I feel like I haven't blogged at all this week. I'm not sure why, I think it was a mixture of awkward work rotas (they texted me the wrong one!), swapping rooms with my mum, and spending a well earned weekend off with my boyfriend. I have a lot of posts planned so hopefully I'll be able to get a few done this week, which I'm not sure of, considering my normal 12 hour week at work is going to be 32!
- I have some really exciting news to tell you all, which I'm not sure you'll all be excited about, but if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know how excited I was. Today, I went to an event held at one of my local parks where Levi Roots was showing his new products and offering samples and a lot of full sized samples. He also did a live show on how he makes the ready made meals which you can buy, and I got a photo with him and spoke to him (something I can cross of my list!) He is someone who I have always loved ever since he came onto Dragon's Den with his guitar. And considering he grew up in the same area (ish) as me, I'm very proud.
- On Saturday morning, my mum, Aiden and I went to a car boot sale. Considering it was a very small one, we made quite a lot of money. I was hoping to snap up some amazing bargains like I've seen other bloggers do but sadly there wasn't much there. Anyone know of any good car boot sales in London?
- I received a lot of support for my Dear Body post and I thought I'd do a quick update. The first two days went really well, but sadly I damaged my leg very badly to the point where I couldn't even walk on it. (shows how unfit I am!) I then sadly took the whole week off to recover so am pretty much back to square one BUT I will be starting again tomorrow so I'm not letting this week get to me.
- I've also got a problem! Blogger is not letting me comment on ANY blogs and it is really stressing me out. Does anyone know how I can fix this? It keeps telling me to sign in, but I am, and when I sign in again, it still won't let me comment, it just keeps going back to the sign in page! Help!
- Blog of the week: Sophie is such a lovely girl and her blog is growing by the day! She writes amazing reviews and I always always look forward to her posts. You won't regret following her!