- I wasn't actually going to do this post, as it's quite late now and I normally like to spend a bit of time on post's so excuse any grammatical errors etc. and sorry if it doesn't make much sense in parts. I'm a little tired after travelling back from my boyfriend's.
- Last night was date night. Aiden and I try to go out for 'Date Night' once a month, and it's something I hope we can carry on when we have kids and everything, as it's so nice to just go somewhere and enjoy each other's company. We went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet right next to Spinnaker tower which is lovely. It's called Water Margin if any of you are in the area that is Portsmouth. :)
- It was after the meal I heard about Amy Winehouse. My mum texted me and I was genuinely upset. I honestly wish I never read Twitter as within an hour of people knowing, there were so many disgusting jokes and comments about her 'deserving it' which outraged me. I agree it was her own choice to choose that lifestyle and I disagree with it, but she deserved help, not death. She got lost on a bad journey and if she had as much support before she died as she does now, I think things would have been different.
- It's also so sad to hear about the events in Norway. Hearing the death toll increase almost hourly is heartbreaking, and I seriously can't believe what the world is coming to. I do however think it's wrong to be racist and say to 'Blame the Muslims'. It's a religion, and you can't blame the whole religion for the wrong doings of a few people. A few of my family members converted to Islam, and they wouldn't hurt a fly. If all white people were being blamed for something one white person did wrong, everyone would kick off and say it's wrong, so why are we allowed to say things about a specific religion?
- In happier news, I am delighted to see my follower number go up, and I hope the Batiste giveaway winners enjoy their prizes. I don't want to have a 'negative' post as such, so I thought I'd look at a few highlights of the week for me:
- Talking to Aiden late last night about the best moments of our relationship, including 'Funniest moment' 'Best journey' and 'Most embarrasing moment'. It brought up a lot of memories and had us laughing. :)
- Making Sophie snort via Twitter. Still makes me chuckle.
- Teaching my dog to fetch. Proud Mummy Moment.
- Buying a cupcake stand - wanted one for ages. <3
What were the highlights of your week?