Obsessed with The Sims much? - My new books - Room improvements - My new make up area.
- This week has to have been the fastest week ever. I think it's because I stayed at Aiden's until Tuesday and had a 3 day week at work, and then it was the weekend! I honestly haven't been up to much, so not much to say this week.
- Yesterday, I went to my town's local festival, and it turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought. There were some great performances, and I got three Jodi Picoult books for £6. What a bargain!
- I moved my room around a bit this week and it's much more 'homely' now. Think matching colours, tidy storage, and candles. :)
- If you hate PDA's look away now. My boyfriend truly is the best. I know everyone says that, but he really is. He makes me laugh so much and when I had a little 'blah' moment, he knew exactly what to do and say and I ended up laughing with him. I know he will probably read this, and if you are, I love you. :) <3
- Most popular post that was posted this week: Jess's Guide To: Shopping In The Sales
- Blog of the week: Sprinkle of Glitter. She is a lovely girl, with the cutest baby ever! Also, make sure you watch her Youtube videos, but ensure you don't have any plans as you'll end up watching them all like I did!